Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Closure mod
RCBot Forums > News > Offtopic
genmac
For Half-life fans here wanting so viciously an EP3 finale well sort of hehe here is an epic HL2 mod that will satisfy that well hopefully for you guys as I'm really thrilled playing this super long mod.
Get it here...
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-closure
Or here...
http://www.runthinkshootlive.com/posts/epi...-3-the-closure/

All you need is download the free, SDK 2013 single player.
Run it once, then close game, and change it to "upcoming beta", then run it again, then close sdk and steam.

Place the mod on sourcemod folder.
Re-Start steam and mod should be in your library.

NO NEED FOR EP2...I'm running the mod without it since it's
already included on the sdk anyway. Mod is running totally fine and error free.

Hope you like it too hehe!
madmax2
Looks good, seems to be love it or hate it feedback, but it's mostly positive... smile.gif

I still have not played EP2 blink.gif , but I may get this just to have it ... tongue.gif

Been playing some old single player HL1 & Unreal levels lately, when I have time... ph34r.gif
genmac
hehe true...people got pissed bec. of the ep3 tag...and the mod is the locked doors kinda mod, you need to find an alternative route most of the time and a lot of it are kinda hard to figure out but it has trigger hints when you're already circling around too much and it will show you the way hehe quite clever if you ask me and for those who are in a hurry to finish it. This mod is much better and it's free compared to that paid mod, Prospekt where you can play it blind folded, all doors are unlocked already, yeah I played it already FOR FREE hehehe.

They Hunger AGain is another HL1 mod remake and it got some hate too at planet philip site hehe but I'm still gonna play it since I kinda miss killing some slow moving zombies who are so hungry LOL!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.