Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings...
RCBot Forums > News > Offtopic
genmac
Belated Merry CHristmas and a happy brand new botting year to all!

My pc broke months ago and finally got myself a new laptop for a change.

Fired away DODS with 31 rcbots and it was awesome!!! FInally!!!

Played some mvm with 3 rcbots assisting me at ghostown totally fast fps heaven
hehe no more slowdown on framerate was as smooth as silk....FInally!

ANyway glad Rcbot is still being updated tnx so much to that CHEESEH!!!

CHeers!!! biggrin.gif
madmax2
Yep, Merry (Late) Christmas back at you genmac... cool.gif

Our hot water tank started to leak everywhere the day before yesterday, with more family showing up for Christmas. Figures that it would break at that time. Installed the new one after tearing out some framing (previous owners built the closet to small, around the old water tank blink.gif ). So, I've been preoccupied with that the last couple days, ugg...

Congrats on the new laptop, must be great to have something that works good and smooth... So, what manufacturer and what are the specs, if you don't mind me asking... I haven't been keeping up with the hardware developments. My nephew just replaced a pair of SLI nvidia cards (from about 2010/11?) in his monster tower PC with one nvidia GPU card, and he said GPU performance is about 10 times faster than what he had before. I always thought desktop/towers was the way to go for gaming PC's, but maybe not?

Anyways, Merry (Late) Christmas to all the RCbot'ers here, & Cheeseh... smile.gif
genmac
A happy new year to you bro max hehe!

Looks likes one nice family gathering you have there.

My new laptop ain't the monster type lol but more on a medium range power but it's way faster compared to my old desktop.
8 gigs of ram, 2tb hdd (yeah 2 tera bytes hehe), i5 processor, geforce 920mx (not really powerful but so far it can run DOOM 2016 at the lowest settings), for older games this laptop is super fast lol which is perfect since I really don't care much on newer games as long HL and HL2 mods are running I'm already so satisfied. But it's nice to breeze through on newer games every now and then....and the nicest thing using laptop is I can play games or internet browsing at any place I want to...I do use a mouse though hehe really important when playing fps games as you know.

A little rant...
New Games are so stupid lately hehe I mean their so huge most of the time like whopping 20-60 gigs or more. I only got my newer games by asking my nephew to download me some since he has a way faster internet abroad and brought the files home for his xmas vacation. May be once our internet here would actually hit the 10mbps rate I might finally download the entire internet by that time LOL!

A little bots...
THe new Doom has built in bots and it's possible to run the game totally offline with some ...ehem ...tricks hehe. But the needed files are stupidly huge lol....27 gig of update....past. I'll just play doom 3 and quake 4 with sabot bot hehe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.