Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need COMBAT Map Waypoints
RCBot Forums > Waypoints > RCBot 1 Waypoints > Natural-Selection Waypoints
zodiac
As my server is dedicated to COMBAT levels

These are the maps that I am in search for waypoints on.

co_faceoff
co_daimos
co_kestrel
co_rebirth
co_core (I think someone here has this)
co_ulysses
co_pulse

I see that more people are leaning more towards the ns_xxxx, rather than the co_xxxx levels, any reason why?

I would be endlessly endebted to you guys for waypoints on COMBAT. Pretty Pleaz....

Thanks
Depot
My server also is Combat only. I too greatly desire waypoints for this mod.
Meat_Popsicle
QUOTE (zodiac @ Mar 26 2004, 05:27 PM)
I see that more people are leaning more towards the ns_xxxx, rather than the co_xxxx levels, any reason why?

well ns_xxx maps is the classic mode and so i hope will allways be more popular on the public servers, in terms of waypoint, rcbot doesnt fully support combat yet hence very few waypoints for them
zodiac
co_angst seems to work rather well in the one NS3B3 COMBAT level that is included with rcbot 1.3, but that is the only level included for COMBAT. If I can acquire the equivelent to that on these other levels I would be set.

Depot, do you see the same results with the co_angst level rcbot?
Sandman[SA]
I don't remember where it went but I did post a file containing just about all of the remaining maps that come with ns 3.0 along with a few customs. Weather or not these actually work, I don't know, I didn't waypoint all of them but here it is again. This file includes waypoints for the following maps.
  • co_ether (bigbadwolf)
  • co_faceoff (bigbadwolf)
  • co_kestrel (bigbadwolf)
  • co_poseidon (bigbadwolf)
  • co_pulse (bigbadwolf)
  • co_rebirth (bigbadwolf)
  • co_ulysses (|2usty)
  • ns_agora (|2usty)
  • ns_ayumi (bigbadwolf)
  • ns_delta (sandman[sa])
  • ns_hera (|2usty)
  • ns_metal (|2usty)
  • ns_siege007 (sandman[sa])

Credit was given to where credit was do. The author for each waypoint has been listed after each waypoint name.
zodiac
Sandman[SA], you absolutely ROCK!!! I so really appreciate this. I will install and test tonight.

Thanks again man.

smile.gif
Sandman[SA]
Well, as I said, I didn't waypoint those co_ maps and haven't even tested them. These are all the waypoints I found posted in these forums back from NS 3.0 beta (notice no version?)

These waypoints may or may not work in NS 3.0b3 because of the updates to most of those maps in the beta3 patch. Why the NS dev's decided to do that is beyond me.
Gruuunt
Well I can verify that all the co_*** files work, and what has been said in a previous thread about using whichbot waypoints (by modifying header) provides the missing waypoints such as co_core.

will try the ns_*** waypoints when I get a chance...

These are running on V3b3.

Version 3 Beta 4 out Friday 16th April Chaps! ph34r.gif
Sandman[SA]
Not another ns beta???? I hope they don't change all the maps AGAIN!
zodiac
Flayra interview on http://www.natural-selection.org indicates that the release of Natural Selection Version 3 Beta 4 will release on 4/23/04, sorry guys, going to have to wait another week.
Sandman[SA]
God! I wish they would release the changelog already. Inquiring minds want to know what maps will need to be re-waypointed AGAIN mad.gif
Sandman[SA]
I still have not found co_daimos waypointed for rcbot so I tweeked up a whichbot waypoint for them. It is currently untested so please have a go at it.

NOTE: use rcbot 1.38 beta or higher for best results.
LordSkitch
Heres my Daimos, I think I finished it.. or did enough to it that they play through it easily! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.