Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Waypoint Request
RCBot Forums > Waypoints > RCBot 1 Waypoints > Natural-Selection Waypoints
Zamovar
Since the last update of the NS, the game has many new maps included within the install of the latest patch. I hereby request waypoints for all of the new maps of NS, which are INCLUDED with NS patch 4a download. So, not that Im too lazy to make them my own, its just that Im too busy hosting several internet sites and my free time is absolutely consumed by evil powers of Kalimdor for my personality improval... a.k.a im drinking a lot and mornings are not my friends anymore... smile.gif
Sandman[SA]
Just tell us what maps you need waypoints for because, as far as I can tell, ALL default NS 3.0 b4 maps are waypointed. And if they are not default to NS, please post links to where we can find these maps.
Zamovar
Oh silly me smile.gif ....
Its just so hard to find waypoints for all maps in beta 4a, sry...wont bother again...RcBot should rule da world! tongue.gif because its the only bot i know for NS! tongue.gif
Meat_Popsicle
theres whichbot for good alien A.I

p.s. sandman did u get my msg?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.