Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: waypoint for cnc_defencev3b
RCBot Forums > Waypoints > RCBot 1 Waypoints > SvenCoop Waypoints
Ta16
this is a new and shits load better version that is on fileplanet its the latest version
i would like a waypoint plz

http://www.snarkcafe.net/files/details.php?id=258
Cheeseh
Use the beta version of the bot and use autowaypoint for that map... that's what I did... It's an easy map to waypoint, no complex stuff, just open space, I mean jeez that's why I busted my ass trying to get autowaypoint to work!

ps: latest map is always here: http://www.blooddawn.dk/
Ta16
where can i get this........ beta version?
Cheeseh
jees!! When was the last time you read the latest news on the home page biggrin.gif and saw the top sub-forum in the forum index? I thought it was easy to find it... huh.gif
Ta16
yes i know i was joking but its so hard to find it buried in the forum just pust the latest beta in the downloads section
- laugh.gif
Sandman[SA]
Agreed cheeseh. Updating the first post in the thread of beta test dlls is much easyer then finding the right one in a 20+ page thread.
MarD
Heyyo,

I also tried waypointing this level.. bots seem to not read "opens later" waypoints if the ladder's not there yet in the base cause the helipad's not built so they try n' climb up this non-existant ladder for a bit then decide to move on. tongue.gif

They know how to use the health and armor depots and get the ammo when hitting the buttons, but they seem to have a hard time with nading the crate to free the scientists.. I've seen them blow up bunkers twice, so that's at least something they can do. smile.gif

I havn't seen them hit the beacon.. I should check into that..
Sandman[SA]
I have found that if you put an "opens later" waypoint on either side of a door that actually does open later, works fine for me. Sure, the bots will sometimes attempt to go that route but will quickly turn around when something is blocking the route.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.