Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lerks
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Bug Report
ModChaosControl
Could you get the lerks to detect whether the rines have HA? In combat the lerks keep gassing HA and getting OWNzed.
Cheeseh
explain, why is there a problem? blink.gif (I'm not an expert in NS myself)
ModChaosControl
gas dont hurt HA
Cheeseh
HA = heavy armour? (yes I can detect that)
ModChaosControl
yes, HA=Heavy armor, people online use HA instead of typing HeavyArmor
Cheeseh
ok, do any other weapons NOT affect marines with HA??? wink.gif so I can add them too
LordSkitch
Theres another thing with Lerks, I've noticed on the wallsticks, they try to go up them, but they'll only flap a few times then sit back down again.. wait a couple seconds, then take another few flaps... Sometimes they'll fly up them, but usually it seems they wanna sit at the bottom and give the top wallstick waypoint puppydog eyes...

Is there any way to copy the lerk-fly-up-ladder-waypoints to the lerk-fly-up-wallstick-waypoints?

Cause they buzz right up them damn ladders.. laugh.gif

Maybe its cause I got wallstick waypoints for the bottom and top instead of just the top like you keep telling me to, and I keep not doing because I'm a moron... hrm...
Cheeseh
They're ok with my wall-sticks tongue.gif

They keep flapping until they get up to it, or when they run out of energy. If they run out of energy they sit down and wait for a while to regain some. smile.gif
Sandman[SA]
Gorges bile bomb does not hurt marines at all, heavy armor or not. I have seen rcbot gorges fire bile bombs at marines but it could have been the fact that there were marine structures near-by also.
Cheeseh
yeah I already fixed gorge-bilebombing marines awhile back, theyr were probably attacking a structure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.