Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Xmas Wish
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Unrelated
Gruuunt
Damn Damn Damn (& other explitives) mad.gif

I spend more time trying to find where to put a waypoint for the rine ip than actually waypointing the rest of the map!

Pretty please Cheeseh - yeh, I know it's getting to be an old record, but can we have a waypoint for manual placement of the initial autobuild ip?

Santa knows I have been a good boy... ph34r.gif
Gruuunt
xmas pud makes a *bump* ph34r.gif
LordSkitch
CODE
   // Find the marine command console

while ( (pEntity = UTIL_FindEntityByClassname(pEntity,"team_command")) != NULL )
   {
    break;
   }

if ( pEntity )
   {  
    // Found a comm console
    vOrigin = pEntity->v.origin;

// find a nearby waypoint
    iWpt = WaypointLocations.NearestWaypoint(vOrigin,REACHABLE_RANGE,-1,FALSE);

if ( iWpt == -1 )
     BotMessage(NULL,0,"No waypoints for auto-build!!!");
    else
    {
     // find another waypoint but ignire the nearest one to comm console
     iWpt = WaypointLocations.NearestWaypoint(WaypointOrigin(iWpt),REACHABLE_RANGE,iWpt,FALSE);

if ( iWpt == -1 )
      BotMessage(NULL,0,"No waypoints for auto-build!!!");
     else
     {

TraceResult tr;

vOrigin = WaypointOrigin(iWpt);

// get right position for infantry portal
      UTIL_TraceLine(vOrigin,vOrigin - Vector(0,0,100),ignore_monsters,pEntity,&tr);

vOrigin = tr.vecEndPos + Vector(0,0,8);

//build

BotFunc_NS_MarineBuild(AVH_USER3_INFANTRYPORTAL,"team_infportal",vOrigin);
     }
    }
   }
   else
    BotMessage(NULL,0,"No marine spawn found for auto-build!!!");

m_bAutoBuilt = TRUE;
  }

I saw searching through it all and found that... and

CODE
#define REACHABLE_RANGE 400.0

that too, so apparantly it looks for a waypoint thats not the closest to the IP, but still 400 units from it.. Now, I have no idea what units those are, but.. you know, there you go, thats all I can find.. I looked for the waypoint flags and man is that part confusing... I'm almost positive I could make a new waypoint, but getting that above code to be like..

CODE
if (waypoint.nearestlocation.flag == "FL_BUILDIP" && waypoint.nearestlocation.flag < REACHABLE_RANGE)
{ BotFunc_NS_MarineBuild(AVH_USER3_INFANTRYPORTAL,"team_infportal",vOrigin);}

But I don't know all the commands and how to tell what the waypoint flags are and stuff.. Cause I suck. And I have a LAN party tomorrow that I'm sysadmining, so I can't do it now. wacko.gif TOO MUCH CRAP TO DO!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.