Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Before you totally lose interest
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Beta Version
Gruuunt
Could you do the Marine ip waypoint thing please as I know you will be having your head buried in RcBot 2 for a while I reckon.

And could someone (cheeseh?) do me a linux dll (Latest version will do, cause the one I am using the rines chuck their weapons away and go into a knife frenzy) Sorry for begging, but I cant get it to compile, and my *stable* Linux server is up and running... sob-sob!

Pretty please ::grovel:: smile.gif
Cheeseh
I'm sure skitchy could do that for you eh? tongue.gif

I'm having a break, I'm not exactly just losing interest, I haven't worked on rcbot 2 for weeks either (mainly because it's stopped working now) and also I have to regain some social life cos I totally sacrificed it with all this work that I chose to do, also I have academic work which I don't have much time for as it is, so the bot gets pushed away for the time being altogether.
LordSkitch
QUOTE (Cheeseh @ Jan 26 2005, 09:50 PM)
I'm sure skitchy could do that for you eh? tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

::gets out his C++ books and starts sifting through code::
Gruuunt
The first hurdle I fell over Skitchy is the Mod Directory in the makefile_linux_mm.

It references Cheesehs Home directorys for rcbot - so dont forget to change it 1st before compilation! ph34r.gif
LordSkitch
Gotta make it work for the windowsessess first. Smelly ol Linux tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.