Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Requesting battlegrounds waypoints...
RCBot Forums > Waypoints > RCBot 1 Waypoints > Battlegrounds waypoints
losteboye
Any battlegrounds waypoints would be the greatest, thanks.
MarD
Heyyo,

Outta curiosity... did anyone make any Battleground waypoints???

I've been interested in the mod's idea.. I might have to attempt to waypoint this clever mod.

So yeah.. any hints to wether someone's waypointed this mod or not? If not tell me, I'll dl this sucker n' waypoint up a few maps. Shouldn't be too hard. wink.gif
Cheeseh
I already waypointed the maps that come with it
MarD
Heyyo,

Hmm.. odd, wonder what's up with this guy then.. did he get a release that diddn't come with the waypoints or something? blink.gif
Cheeseh
bad install me thinks... laugh.gif laugh.gif
MarD
Heyyo,

Hmm, either that... or he's on some old version of rcbot n' just updated to the latest dll... which would be weird... huh.gif
jrloco
my bg rcbots dont move! i when i get close to the american camp in the map battlefield they shoot me...
MarD
Heyyo,

Hmm, try this command:

rcbot waypoint on

you should see a lot of lines, if not then you could have a bad install, if so just reinstall.
jrloco
ill try thanks, hey i saw a lot of blue lines those are the waypoints right? so why my bots just jump adn turn around without moving?
Cheeseh
they won't work on WON just the Steam version. For some reason the bots can't move on the WON version of HL.
jrloco
damn damn damn damn damn damn well i hope to get battlefield 2 soon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.