Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Install / Run Problems
zemo
[RCBOT>] warning: GetClientRep(): Bad pClient recieved (NULL) (returning default)
[RCBOT>] Adding Bot..

i get this error and the bots act like there are no waypoints but there are waypoints : ( help plzz

Edit: o and im using amxx, and the bots were working
Cheeseh
put waypoints on and make sure there are waypoints and they are in the rihgt place. Some waypoints can be out of date ... check the latest if you are using NS check out waypointworld http://waypoint-world.com/e107/news.php
zemo
ok ill do that....thanks : )
snafuhl
Hey ive got the same problem and ive pretty much configured around to make it work but still i get the same problem. Ive tried getting different waypoints but keep getting same error msg. It also says 'damaged Hal' when adding bot. Dont know if this could have anything to do with it
snafuhl
Umm it would be good to get some feedback to the problem!!!!
Cheeseh
that warning means nothing, just means that there are clients in the game that weren't picked up by the bots engine functions. I.e. if there are other bots runnning that can cause the "error". It has no effect on the bots waypoint following.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.