Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Half Life hang's when Client connects
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Install / Run Problems
BadLife
I am not sure what the problem is but when I try to connect a client on the Lan Half Life hangs and the clinet times out. I have the latest DLL and Whicbot 1.0 and the version of MetaMod that came with Whicbot. Is this a know problem that I just forgot about or any other clues as to what may be the problem. I can play fine on a Local server with both bots working but as soon as I try to connect the cleint it hangs dry.gif
Cheeseh
Obvuoisly not a bot problem. You should go to the steam forums/help. It's probably the clientport & server port conflicting
BadLife
huh.gif Your probably right I could not ever get it to work with a clean install dry.gif
BadLife
As far as I can tell it was hanging because it was trying to authenticate when I changed the server.cfg to sv_lan 1 and the Listen.cfg to sv_lan 1 or whatever it said in there laugh.gif it seems to work better now hope it keeps on working rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.