Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bot_users.ini
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Install / Run Problems
deadscott
[EDIT]FIXED********FIXED Sorry my Admins smoke to much crack.[/EDIT]

Only the LAST user in the list can use rcbot commands.

My bot_users.ini

"" * 63 STEAM_0:1:3728917
"" * 63 STEAM_0:1:4566548
"" * 63 STEAM_0:1:608518
"" * 63 STEAM_0:0:1919921

On a dedicated rental box running:
Ns 3.0 final
Adminmod 250.60
Metamod 1.18
Rcbot 1.441_b

Thank you for your time.
Liger_XT5
well i am not a wiz at this here, but theres one prob with the 3rd id, it is missing a number.
other wise are you sure they are all the ones that the ppl use? to check, have them on the server, then go to the console ( ~ ) ans type status, it will show their id there
LordSkitch
Well, there is a real problem, or it might be, I dunno if sexy ol Cheeseh fixed it or not, (we're always talking and he's always sending me latest compiles to test, cause he thinks I'm just that sexy).. RCB reads the users into a list, basically having the name be the key field.

If you have 4 empty name sections, ie "" then only the last one will be functional.

As far as I can remember, if you have the steam ID in there, it wont check the name, so you can use nicknames in the name field, and that should make em work.. of course it might still check the names, and you'd need to put a valid name in there for those people
Cheeseh
you should probably put names in anyway just as for your reference to know what player the line is for
deadscott
Thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.