Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: damn metamod
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Install / Run Problems
lorden
i have a delema, if i use metamod, rcbot doesnt work, it says no plugins are running or found, if i use standalone, the bots follow the waypoints, but dont attack, and the newest dlls are for metamod1 how the hell can i get this cycle ended! i followed 5 guildes to install metamod's plugins, but it still doesnt show! how do i get meta mod working so i can play RCbot? pleasssssssssssssse help
Sandman[SA]
Have you tried reading this Rcbot install guide? Everything still follows the same guide lines.
lorden
i did as you say RTFM like i said it was one of the five manuels i read to do meta with npo prevail!
Sandman[SA]
Well then for some reason, your not reading it right. What is your native language? Maybe someone can help translate it for you.
lorden
OMFG! what do you think my native lang is? english! nw i got it to work once but a haxed Sven-Coop installer fucked up Natural Selection so im confident ill fix it, so ill look at your guide [FONT=Optima][SIZE=1][COLOR=gray]once again[FONT=Arial][COLOR=gray]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.