Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bots act weird and slowly follow me?
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Install / Run Problems
jjjohan
I have recently installed RCBot and am very proud of finally making it work tongue.gif, but theres just one problem. The bots act very weird in game. They do not attack others, or build, or go anywhere. They just "spazz out" by looking everywhere. They sometimes follow me but stop following me if im about 5 meters away. A lerk followed me once and he flew away and just sat there. As for marines they don't do anything at all but move about 5 meters away an spazz out like the aliens.

Could someone please help me?
Cheeseh
should use the latest dlls - http://filebase.bots-united.com/index.php?action=file&id=205
jjjohan
I tried those already. The bots shoot wich is pretty smart but they don't do anything else.
Sandman[SA]
Maybe your using outdated waypoints or don't have waypoints for the map/s in question?
jjjohan
EDIT: nevermind thank you so much! It works fine now!
Zothen
What have you done to let them work fine??? Mine are as crappy as usual!
random
thats your first post and it aint helpful follow the above steps see what happens then make sure(covered previously)
dlls are updated
natural selection are updated
mods are updated
waypoints are updated
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.