Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rcbot?
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Install / Run Problems
Mikkellind
Hey

Me Start en server & Jeg says i console: rcbot addbot 1 .. Not working sad.gif

[RCBOT>] Adding Bot...
[RCBOT>] Error: No Bot Profiles have been found that are free...
[RCBOT>] The bot command addbot returned an error

Help me PLZ

Server are : Amxmodx / RCBOT
Cheeseh
you dont have the RCBot folder in Half-life/rcbot

If you cant move the rcbot folder to the HL folder then make a file called rcbot_folder.ini IN THE MOD FOLDER tongue.gif and then open it and type the folder where you have the bot stuff RELATIVE to the HALF-LIFE folder e.g. (If playing NS) type:

ns/rcbot/

inside the file only.
Mikkellind
QUOTE (Cheeseh @ Apr 23 2006, 12:14 PM)
you dont have the RCBot folder in Half-life/rcbot

If you cant move the rcbot folder to the HL folder then make a file called rcbot_folder.ini IN THE MOD FOLDER tongue.gif and then open it and type the folder where you have the bot stuff RELATIVE to the HALF-LIFE folder e.g. (If playing NS) type:

ns/rcbot/

inside the file only.

HELP ME Rcbot NOT LOAD sad.gif

SEE HERE::

[ 3] <rcbot.dll> badf load rcbot.dll v - ini - -
[ 4] <rcbot_mm.dll> badf load rcbot_mm.dll v - ini - -

rcbot_mm.dll
rcbot.dll

Not Load sad.gif

HELP ME

Cheeseh
because you move the rcbot folder then the DLL path now changes to ../rcbot/dlls/rcbot_mm.dll (AS it should have been as written in the readme file).

edit metamod plugins.ini set rcbot dll path tp "../rcbot/dlls/rcbot_mm.dll"

if using liblist.gam (non-metamod i.e. standalone).. set gamedll to "../rcbot/dlls/rcbot.dll"
Mikkellind
QUOTE (Cheeseh @ Apr 23 2006, 04:16 PM)
because you move the rcbot folder then the DLL path now changes to ../rcbot/dlls/rcbot_mm.dll (AS it should have been as written in the readme file).

edit metamod plugins.ini set rcbot dll path tp "../rcbot/dlls/rcbot_mm.dll"

if using liblist.gam (non-metamod i.e. standalone).. set gamedll to "../rcbot/dlls/rcbot.dll"

Done....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.