Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Admin Problems
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Install / Run Problems
Sp4rt4n
Ive followed every guide I can find to the T and cannot understand why this is not working. I added a file to the NS folder in my dedicated server folder called rcbot_folder.ini and put ns/rcbot in it. I added the line '"Sp4rt4n" ****** 2"' to the bot_users file. I go ingame into my dedicated server and type 'rcbot set_pass ******' in the console. It accepts it, but when I type 'rcbot addbot' it says invalid command.

Any ideas?
LordSkitch
Try putting

ns\rcbot

in rcbot_folder.ini, rather than ns/rcbot
Sp4rt4n
Still not working :/
Cheeseh
at the start of the game it should mention in the console if the bot read the bot_users file properly or not, check that first as it will tell you if there are any problems with the file or the directory structure
Sp4rt4n
Hmm... It doesnt say anything either way...

Connection to Steam servers successful.
  VAC secure mode is activated.
Adding master server 207.173.177.11:27010
Adding master server 69.28.151.162:27010
L 08/07/2006 - 09:54:25: [admin.amxx] Login: "Sp4rt4n<1><STEAM_0:0:467729><>" became an admin (account "STEAM_0:0:467729") (access "cdefghijklmnopqrstu") (address "192.168.1.100")
Dropped Sp4rt4n from server
Reason:  Client sent 'drop'

EDIT:

Well... In liblist.gam I changed the gamedll to rcbot.dll and now its working, but Id like to be able to run metamod with it...

EDIT AGAIN:

Well... Now I feel stupid... Instead of putting "win32 rcbot\dlls\rcbot_mm.dll" in my plugins.ini file for metamod, I put "win32 rcbot/dlls/rcbot_mm.dll"... I changed that and it worked....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.