Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Won't Load
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Install / Run Problems
Jigsaw
okay so heres what i got, my RCBot won't load, earlier today i had it saying in console when i typed:

rcbot set_pass *****
[RCBot] password set (something like that)

rcbot bot_menu
[RCBot] You do not have access to that command

So heres what ive got, my RCBot Folder is

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\****_*****@hotmail.com\dedicated server\ns\addons\rcbot

Thats exactly where its located.. Now i also have the rcbot_folder.ini file located at:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\****@hotmail.com\dedicated server\ns

and i ALSO have it at:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\****@hotmail.com\dedicated server

Just to be sure i added it twice.

Now in my plugins.ini file in the metamod folder which exact location is:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\parnell_matt@hotmail.com\dedicated server\ns\addons\metamod

The line in the plugins.ini file looks like so:

win32 ../rcbot/dlls/rcbot_mm.dll

Thats about it any ideas why i can't even type rcbot set_pass in console and not even get a reply back or anything. Anyways help would be greatly appreciated i've tried to get you guys on ICQ but i can't seem to find your numbers.
Cheeseh
do you have an rcbot_folder.ini file in Ns/ which has "ns/rcbot" written in it?
Jigsaw
ok so i screwed around deleted everythign and started from scratch I got it working kind of now.

Here is the deal i have RCBot in my Dedicated server folder so its acting like a mod, but when i try to add bots when i go into the game it says "Error no bot profiles are free" Any ideas on how to fix this one?
Jigsaw
ALRIGHT! i got it to work i just had the stupid rcbot_folder.ini file still in my NS folder omg, so i just deleted it (only thing i forgot to delete haha) Thanks for the help guys!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.