Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCBot Max players Min players - Keep server at 10
RCBot Forums > RCBot > Install / Run Problems
Logix
I have been playign with the Max and Min bot settings but for the life of me I can't figure it out. I would like 9 bots to be in on empty server. Ass people start to join bots drop automatically. So for example if there was 9 people in the server all the bots would be gone. Of there was 5 people in the server there would be 4 bots.

How would or can that be done? Seems when I set the MAX it really has no effect on auto. When I set the MIN there is always the MIN (9) number of bots no matter how many people join. Is there a AMXX pluggin or better yet a better way to fingure this to get what I need.

I love this bot! Right now with a newer server I just want to use them to get things rolling... you know. Please need help ASAP.
Logix
I knwo it's a long question but does it make sense to anyone? I mean once you have a full server with real people dropping the bots auto makes sense. I think I just don't get the commands or settings. Please let me know if I need to be more clear.
Cheeseh
QUOTE(Logix @ Feb 5 2007, 03:51 AM) *

I knwo it's a long question but does it make sense to anyone? I mean once you have a full server with real people dropping the bots auto makes sense. I think I just don't get the commands or settings. Please let me know if I need to be more clear.

max_bots 9
min_bots 0 (If you want bots to completely leave once there are more than 9 players)
Logix
QUOTE(Cheeseh @ Feb 5 2007, 08:16 AM) *

max_bots 9
min_bots 0 (If you want bots to completely leave once there are more than 9 players)

You know that is what I thought. After the server starts to die off why don't they rejoin then? For example max_bots 9 and 10 real people join so ther eis no bots... good. When people start to leave like 6 players total shouldn't the bots rejoin to make a total of 9 on server again?
Cheeseh
QUOTE(Logix @ Feb 7 2007, 02:31 AM) *

You know that is what I thought. After the server starts to die off why don't they rejoin then? For example max_bots 9 and 10 real people join so ther eis no bots... good. When people start to leave like 6 players total shouldn't the bots rejoin to make a total of 9 on server again?

I remember a bug like that, I seen it on other servers. But when I try to debug I haven't seen it. Also I can't seem to debug properly with MS Visual Studio.NET 2003, the game starts to hang after a while in non-bot code. I don't know whats causing it. I may have to install VC++ 6 again and try it with that later
LordSkitch
visual studio 6 > all !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.