Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [Suggestion] High Five bots
ThreeHeavys
post May 31 2014, 08:36 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,252

Hi I was thinking of a good idea for bots.
If you have the high five taunt and use it a bot will try to high five you just like with the tf2 bots.
Because just standing infront of the bots with my high five taunt out i feel like they dont even care tongue.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post May 31 2014, 01:34 PM
Post #2

Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(ThreeHeavys @ May 31 2014, 09:36 AM) *

Hi I was thinking of a good idea for bots.
If you have the high five taunt and use it a bot will try to high five you just like with the tf2 bots.
Because just standing infront of the bots with my high five taunt out i feel like they dont even care tongue.gif

Yeah, thing is how do I know if a player is doing a high five taunt ? I will need to search the code and check, will let you know.

PS> I;m not very good with new TF stuff. How do I even get the high-five taunt to test ? hehe tongue.gif
+Quote Post
ThreeHeavys
post Jun 1 2014, 06:04 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(Cheeseh @ May 31 2014, 01:34 PM) *

Yeah, thing is how do I know if a player is doing a high five taunt ? I will need to search the code and check, will let you know.

PS> I;m not very good with new TF stuff. How do I even get the high-five taunt to test ? hehe tongue.gif

biggrin.gif I bought it not very expensive though. If you dont have the taunt thats bad luck.

You can get it for about 1 key when trading or get it in Mannco store for about 5,39 Euro.
I dont Suggest to buy it better get it with trading tongue.gif. But thats up to you.
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Jun 4 2014, 09:23 AM
Post #4

Admin

QUOTE(ThreeHeavys @ Jun 1 2014, 07:04 PM) *

biggrin.gif I bought it not very expensive though. If you dont have the taunt thats bad luck.

You can get it for about 1 key when trading or get it in Mannco store for about 5,39 Euro.
I dont Suggest to buy it better get it with trading tongue.gif. But thats up to you.

well I just bought it so I could test it, pain that you have t pay for something that's already included in the game.

rolleyes.gif

anyway, I coded it and its working ok now with my current code
+Quote Post
ThreeHeavys
post Jun 4 2014, 01:38 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(Cheeseh @ Jun 4 2014, 09:23 AM) *

well I just bought it so I could test it, pain that you have t pay for something that's already included in the game.

rolleyes.gif

anyway, I coded it and its working ok now with my current code

Great! When will the 0.86 build be out biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Cheeseh
post Jun 5 2014, 03:19 AM
Post #6

Admin

QUOTE(ThreeHeavys @ Jun 4 2014, 02:38 PM) *

Great! When will the 0.86 build be out biggrin.gif

I could put it put there soon but I since removed the need for scripts, so some waypoints need to be changed, i'm going through them one by one only a few hours a week at a time, not much time to do it. This is to support cp_degrootkeep and cp_gravelpit etc
+Quote Post
ThreeHeavys
post Jul 5 2014, 11:56 AM
Post #7

QUOTE(Cheeseh @ Jun 5 2014, 03:19 AM) *

I could put it put there soon but I since removed the need for scripts, so some waypoints need to be changed, i'm going through them one by one only a few hours a week at a time, not much time to do it. This is to support cp_degrootkeep and cp_gravelpit etc

I just Checked build 0.9 and it was awesome!. Also i just tested the highfive on the bots and they work pretty well, There are little problems with it though here is what can be improved in my opinion:

-Bots should not waste their time to high five me when there is a enemy nearby unlikely the tf2 bots lol
-Bots dont face me when doing high five, make it cost a bit of time to adjust the right position.
-Optional: Bots have a chance to deny a highfive request saying the No voice option wink.gif

Keep up the good work!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:49 PM